[Loch-ruadh] A few things

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:21:37 PDT 2001

--- Dohmnall O'Ruairc <MoASLochRuadh at prodigy.net>
wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>     At last night's officer's meeting it was brought
> to my attention, that
> there is a desire to have some armor workshops. And
> also that some of us
> might want to make new garb before the Yule Revel at
> DFT. With that in mind,
> what do you think about having the workshops on the
> 24th of November

That day I'll either be on Ski Safari(funds
permitting) or I'll be working on a siege
engine/armor/garb/stuff.  :-)

Speaking of siege engines, Saturday the 20th I'll be
working on retrofitting the Talon's ballista I put
together at war this year.  If anyone wants to come
out and lend a hand, that would be greatly
appreciated...

If for some reason we get too many people, or the
project gets finished before then, we can always work
on trebuchet stuff too :-)

-Bjorn