[Loch-ruadh] Today in history Oct. 3

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Wed Oct 3 14:30:56 PDT 2001

At 03:52 PM 10/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
>and, now, you can add:
>
>2001 Removal of "Big Guy's" gall bladder.
>
>Seriously!  He is in room 493 at Osteopathic
>Medical Center. I took him to our doctor yesterday
>morning because he was awake (and me too) and
>in a LOT of pain Monday night.  He's feeling much
>better now; however, I attribute his opinion of the
>hospital beef broth as "wonderful" to the demerol.

Please give him our best wishes for a quick recovery.
Tell him to thumb his nose at room 485 when he goes
by; that is where Dana was and we spent many
irritated hours there.

>And, because of this, I will not be at populace tonight.
>Please eat a slice of pizza for me.
Speaking of Dana, only she would agree with him on
the beef broth being  "wonderful ".  She thought the
chicken broth was great.

Don't worry, someone will eat pizza for you tonight;
probably several of us if the truth be known. <G>

Keep us posted on ' Big Guy's ' condition.

Bicé