[Loch-ruadh] Proposed Gulf War Pity Event - Please Read and Respond

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:43:06 PDT 2001

Padraig,

Since I expect to go to Gulf War again, this year, I cannot commit to work
on this event, if it occurs.  However, I do have an opinion.  I think the
event is a good idea, but I believe that those people who did most of the
work for Lughnasadh are probably our core group of workers.

I, for one, will be leaving on Saturday in order to be present for the
merchant access to the Gulf War site on Sunday, so I would be unable to even
attend, since I will be packing the truck only once until I get there.  I
know most people are not merchanting, but I don't think that many will be
willing to pack, unpack at Canton, repack and then travel to MS for the war.
  I believe that a new event would be up against too much at that time.

I love the idea of the "Revolting Peasants" event, but I am very unsure if
we will have even a decent-sized attendance.

I will try to be at the meeting tomorrow night, but I may have a large,
complicated doublet to do in two days, prior to going to Namron
Protectorate.

Just my two cents' worth.

In Service,
Gwenllian