[Loch-ruadh] Loch Ruadh Order of Precedence

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Oct 15 13:58:20 PDT 2001

>Greetings Padraig,
>
>As you can see I am very late reading email. This new contract appointment is taking a lot of my time and the new house takes all of the other time. Do Elayne and I need to complete this form?
>
>In Service
>Daniel of Axemoor

I have the date of your and Elayne's AoAs, and I believe I have the spelling of your names correct.  I don't know of any other awards for Elayne, as she is still relatively new, but I don't know if you had ever received anything in Meridies.  If you did, please send me the name of the award, what it was for and the date it was given.  That should take care of it.

Thanks,
Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants