[Loch-ruadh] Gothic report

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 01:56:02 PDT 2001

I have arrived safely home from Gothic.  Decided not
to stay due to several reasons, one being allergies.

I drove out to the site this morning and arrived at
noon, just in time for the melees, which were running
behind schedule.  The weather was cool and the site
was relatively dry.  There was no rain and according
to Alisdair, Friday night was dry too.  As far as the
fighting is concerned, His Majesty's troops, comprised
mostly of the Iron Star Brigade and troops from the
Northern Region won the majority of the battles
including the resurrection battle.

Anyway, I'm completely exhausted, so I'm going to get
some much needed sleep.

-Bjorn