[Loch-ruadh] lost items

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Sep 4 08:26:39 PDT 2001

I arrived home from Lughnasad with a few extra items.
basket
box fan
water cooler (owner has been identified)
cape (owner has been identified)
table (possible owner identification)
green glass mug

I will have the table, mug, box fan, and basket
with me tomorrow night at populace... yes, that's
correct.  I WILL be a populace tomorrow night.

/Ly Elizabeth
... and, Dana, I will bring your coffee box,
complete with batteries!  ;->