[Loch-ruadh] Brigade Practice

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Sep 4 23:07:44 PDT 2001

My calendar shows me that we are suppose to host the Brigade
practice on the 15th of Sept.  I have been looking at Z. Boaz Park
on my way to Dana's and it doesn't look good for that date.  The
parking lot by our practice area is over 1/3 torn up and roped off.
I mean the surface is piled up and the hole is full of water.  This
is a problem because we normally share the area with the
children's soccer teams on Saturdays .  This is usually not a
problem with our small group but it could be at this time.  Maybe
someone else should take a look at it and see if I am right.  They
tore it up over a week ago and haven't been back since.

If worst comes to worst, we might try to use the area where we had
Arnbjorn's fund raiser.  At least there is room there and they will let
us fight with sticks. <G>

Just an "old lady's" thoughts,
Bicé