[Loch-ruadh] Fw: The Pennsic Accord: BoD restructuring

STEVE K ROURKE SROURKE at prodigy.net
Wed Sep 5 21:22:01 PDT 2001

I found this on the Rialto, and thought that this might be of interest. The
segment that list the signing kingdoms and what follows was pasted on from a
follow up message.
Domhnall
MSN Messenger: bat68
ICQ # 45010868
AIM: Brat355th or PhnxFlig
Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness