[Loch-ruadh] Loch Ruadh Populace

Cait and Ragnar (Rok?) james.crocker at verizon.net
Thu Sep 6 08:55:20 PDT 2001

I am sorry that Ragnar and I were unable to attend the meeting last night.
We had a very good reason to miss though.  Ragnar was at Fry's, interviewing
for a job.  He got it!  He starts on Monday at 8 am.  He has
orientation/training all next week.  I am so proud of him.  Only thing is,
we now are looking for a place to live in Mansfield/Arlington area.  We are
in need of a 2 or 3 bedroom as close to $500/mo as we can get.  If anyone
knows of anything, please let us know.  Our lease is up here on October 31.
It will be so good to be close to everyone.  The commute from Springtown was
getting us down.  We hope to see you guys again soon.  We will try to make
it to next populace.

Love and Hugs,

Cait and Family

PS:  What happend at the meeting?