[Loch-ruadh] Loch Ruadh Populace

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 6 20:09:30 PDT 2001

I had a few works to pass along to Ragnar, from Allric (I bet I spelled that wrong) via the Elfsea Moot.

He had high praise for Ragnar, expecially on his entheusasm and willingness, but also on his disposition and willingness to work.

Padraig pretty well covered the meeting.
Congratulatiuons on the job! The drive from here does gets tiring sometimes, and also costs money, elspecially if you have to do it often.

Polydore