[Loch-ruadh] Undate #1 Rrevised

Razz0putin at aol.com Razz0putin at aol.com
Sat Sep 8 23:40:06 PDT 2001

bice.pietro at home.com writes:

> Well, I'm off to listen to her gripe, and I know she will, because I also
> know if she has had any coffee, it has been decafe.  We all know how she
feels
>  about that !

Wiley here.  Okay, call me out of the loop how does she feel about that?  I'm
guessing she's just thrilled by it;).

>  I will post another ( hopefully correct ) up date later today.
>
>  Bicé
>  PS  For 2¢ I would run by her house and pick up her coronet to take up
there.

>         Am I mean or what?
I'm all for it.  seriously It is my wish that she get better soon and as I
was reading in the later posts it sounds like she is well on her way.

Wiley

insert you're clever comment here