[Loch-ruadh] Dana - Final Update

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Mon Sep 10 23:49:15 PDT 2001

At 11:02 PM 9/10/01 -0500, you wrote:

>You know, we may all regret the Baroness having that surgery, as now she'll be
>REALLY able to kick butt.    ;-)
Well, I think we are safe at least until next Monday night.  She has the
staples
removed Monday and until then her leg elevation is limited.  Thank goodness
or my butt would have already been kicked.

You all should have seen, and heard, her walking up and down the halls this
afternoon singing, " I just want to go home ".  It had a certain hound dog howl
sound to it.  I stayed in her room where people couldn't see me.

She is close enough to her old self that I waited until she was asleep this
evening
before I removed the pressure bandage they put on over a line site on her neck.
She was really tired and the pain meds had kicked in, so I felt safe doing
it then.

I have to keep reminding her not to lift, push or pull anything that weighs
more
than 10 pounds.  She also is not supposed to bend over very far or stretch.  I
think tomorrow will be a real test of my speed and agility.

Bicé