[Loch-ruadh] My son Scott

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Wed Sep 12 09:25:49 PDT 2001

Thank you Padraig and all who have voiced their thoughts.  Even though I'm
not retired, I as well am ex-Air Force (9 1/2 years) and am quite aware how
the military not only can put you in harms way but can also upset your
family life.  I am VERY proud of my son and I pray the good Lord will bring
him back safe to all of us.  Dunstan, I mourn your "brothers" and "sisters"
in the fire fighting community.  My father was a volunteer fireman when I
was very young in Alaska and to this day I remember my mother worrying about
him.  I am very thankful for living in this country and having not only the
military folks protecting us but also the police, firefighters and emergency
personnel that put their lives on the line every day for us.

Thankfully free,

Sean