[Loch-ruadh] test results

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Thu Sep 13 11:42:15 PDT 2001

Bonjour!

As some of you have asked about this, I'll post the response, in the hopes
that it's not "TMI" for most of you.

All my lab work (biopsy, blood work, pap, and sonogram) have come back
normal, save for being anemic.

Doc wants to do more blood work in October, though, including fasting blood
cholesterol & sugar, and wants to talk about doing an endometrial biopsy.
Joy.

I'm feeling fairly well, aside from still being very tired all the time.  I
still often take a nap in the evenings before going to bed a couple of hours
later.  Maybe I'm just getting old?

Thanks for all the encouragement & concern, folks.

Madelina