[Loch-ruadh] A&S Survey forms and Reforming a Guild

Dohmnall O'Ruairc MoASLochRuadh at prodigy.net
Tue Sep 18 02:15:58 PDT 2001

Just a reminder to those who have not done so, please don't forget to fill
out the survey that was posted to the list earlier in the month. If you need
the form again let me know and I will be happy to send it to you.

As of today there has been interest in reforming two of the guilds. One is
the Scribes and Illuminators Guild, and the other is the Brewers Guild. Medb
Liath has offered to host the Scribes at her place in Springtown on the
first Monday of the month. Are there any thoughts or comments on this idea.
Also someone had mentioned that they would be willing to host the Brewers
Guild (unfortunately due to CRS I have forgotten who), if they are still
willing to do do so, please get in touch with me.

Anyone else interested in hosting any kind of guild meeting or class, please
get in touch with me.

Dohmnall Dubh O'Ruairc