[Loch-ruadh] Camping at Defender

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout1-int.prodigy.net
Tue Sep 18 06:45:50 PDT 2001

Padraig,

I will be there early Friday am.  You all have your spot.  Seeing as how you
all are taking care of us stewards, we sort have a vested interest in making
sure you get what you want, now don't we.  If you or anyone else can loan me
a banner or some sort of sign, I can put it up for you.  Barring that, we
have caution tape.

Medb Liath