[Loch-ruadh] Camping at Defender

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Tue Sep 18 07:48:47 PDT 2001

Because of my school schedule, I will be arriving
very late Friday night or extremely early on Sat.
morning.  As with Lughnasad, I could send my
tent ahead, you can put it needs to be (be NICE!)
and I can just arrive quietly (somewhat) without
everyone having headlights shining everywhere and
hearing the pinging of driving stakes.

For food - Hmmm.  I thought I'd just raid the
deli section of WalMart sometime Saturday.
OK - fried chicken and potatoe salad may not be
period, but ....
And, since I've had no entries (other than a name
in verbal form) for big guy, I will supply food (for
the potluck feast) for whoever is kind enough to
set up my BAT (hey, if Polydore can have a BFVT,
I can call mine BAT!)

Thanks!
/Elizabeth