[Loch-ruadh] Camping at Defender

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Tue Sep 18 08:25:13 PDT 2001

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain wrote:

> Who is going to Defender?

The lovely Lady Gabrielle and I plan to attend.

> Please respond to this email with the number of people
> camping, and the size of the tent(s) you will be
> bringing.

Two people, however we plan on using Gabrielle's pop-up camper at the
campground across the highway from the site, so we don't need tent
space, per se. We have a parachute-turned-pavillion to offer for shade
and protection from, umm, tiny caterpillar bombs.

> Is there anyone who can arrive early and secure the
> area we camped in at Springfaire (campsite 17, I
> think)?

We plan on being there somewhat early Friday, but cannot be sure exactly
when. Assuming we arrive early enough, we can help set up the camp.

> Also, is there any interest in a potluck feast on
> Saturday night?  If so, indicate what you want to
> bring.

We have a turkey in the freezer and a new fryer. Does someone have an
appropriate quantity of peanut oil?

Sluggy!