[Loch-ruadh] A&S Survey forms and Reforming a Guild

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Sep 18 08:33:29 PDT 2001

I'm willing to host the brewers' & vintners' guild.  As a matter of fact,
Logan & are getting ready to harvest honey from the bees to use in a batch
of mead.  Plus, I have some cranberry wine (or maybe vinegar) that has been
sitting in a carboy for 4 years that I need to either bottle or pour out,
depending on how it tastes.

Logan is also ready to start hammering again, and will probably host a
metalworkers' guild every Sunday or Thursday or some such.

Madelina