[Loch-ruadh] Camping at Defender

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Tue Sep 18 12:16:04 PDT 2001

Well after talking myself out of having to work this Saturday, it appears I
should be able to make it to Defender.  I think at least Erik and maybe Kara
will be joining me but that is still to be determined.  Depending on the
weather, I will be arriving Saturday morning and camping that night but if
the weather decides not to cooperate, we will be day tripping so I'll just
worry about a camping spot after I get there.  I do know that Amy and Jesse
as well as Francesca won't be there.

Sean