[Loch-ruadh] Starved for details!!

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Sep 25 08:27:09 PDT 2001

You forgot to mention:  as we carried the lovely table Polydore created,
people frequently asked us who was dead, since we didn't uncover the lovely
spread until we reached the pavilion where the event stewards sat.  It did
look rather funny, four people carting what looked like a stretcher, covered
with a white sheet!  Padraig was heard to say a couple of times, "bring out
your dead!!"

A good time was had by all.

When I got home, I strained my shoulder unloading the van, so I took off
work Monday.  Logan gave me a muscle relaxer and a pain pill, and I slept
from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m., and am still groggy today, but feeling much
better.

Madelina