[Loch-ruadh] war practice 9/15

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Sep 12 13:21:16 PDT 2001

I agree with Bjorn 100%, and I think that the best way to honor our dead is to continue to live.  We will not forget what happened, not in three days, or three years, or even thirty years.  We should do what we can, such as donating blood, material goods and money to help out those most directly affected by the attacks, and continue our lives.  Let us meet on Saturday, and honor the dead by celebrating life.

If Z Boaz is not available, there is the park where we held the benefit for Arnbiorn several years ago.  I can't remember the name of it or the address, though - has someone got a better memory than mine?

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants