[Loch-ruadh] The MacFergus family's thoughts are in my prayers.

kenneth d floyd ivormac at juno.com
Wed Sep 12 15:54:57 PDT 2001

No your not mistaken,He got out about 3 month`s ago.I`m not sure but i
think he transfered into the reserves though. He got a good job in the
area and they are remaining in the area for awhile till he get`s some
time in then he can transfer somewhere  else.The office he work`s in ias
about 50 mile`s away from the Pentigon though. Lee was at the school with
the kid`s at the time from what i understand.

                                                      Ivor