[Loch-Ruadh] History of April 1st

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Apr 3 10:50:45 PST 2002

I have eaten snails, haggis, scotch eggs, and various other strange stuff,
and I'd pick snails over haggis any day.  I would not even try sheep
eyeballs, though.  And Logan has eaten live monkey brains, not to mention
crickets and earthworms, so I think there are weirder people out there than
the French.

And I knew about the rootstock coming from Texas; learned it in my
winemaking class I took at UTA back in '85.

Madelina