[Loch-Ruadh] New SCAers

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Wed Apr 3 14:16:39 PST 2002

Of course, I quite agree.  I didn't mean to step on any toes, I just saw a need and volunteered.  Once I had found they were from the Loch Ruadh area, I would have sent them your way.  I subscribe to both Elfsea and Loch Ruadh lists so I can keep up with all my friends and just didn't notice that it was a message from the Loch Ruadh list.  I haven't been around for years and years like many and just forget that we aren't all just one big family and there are channels to go through.  I'll remember to pay a bit more attention.

In Service
Tangwystl

 A friend is someone who knows
 the song in your heart
 and can sing it back to you
 when you have forgotten
 the words.;

 --  Unknown

>>> padraig_ruad at irishbard.com 04/03/02 04:01PM >>>
You are, of course, correct, good lady.  My intention was to point out that a request for help on the Loch Ruadh list should first be fulfilled by the folk of Loch Ruadh, before we direct the requestor to go to the Barony or elsewhere.  It would be a disservice to the Officers and the Populace of Loch Ruad do otherwise.

In your service,
Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com