[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Kathy Varner dkv250 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 15:58:19 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Greetings one and all,

Terry and I had a wonderful time at Springfaire and were not in the least
deterred by the weather. We hope to enjoy and participate in many events to
come. It was refreshing to see such a large group of people enjoying
themselves under rather daunting circumstances. We're sure that things have
been far worse at times, but it was heartening to see the comraderie flowing
as rapidly as the water!

Thanks to you all ( especially Thor?!?!?)  for making our first event a
memorable one. Floppsie is a rather entertaining character, is she not?
Soon to be

Tegwyrd ap Harmon and Cadi vach wreic Tegwyrd (we hope)

Terry and Kathy

MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: Click Here[1]