[Loch-Ruadh] Weather

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Apr 16 22:02:41 PDT 2002

At 10:32 PM 4/16/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Just saw the weather forecast for this weekend. If it decides to rain where
>are we going to hold the SCA101 Class?

Very good question.  Let me think on it.  I'll get back to you.


More information about the Loch-Ruadh mailing list