[Loch-Ruadh] So, how was the Wake?

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Apr 29 12:06:10 PDT 2002

I've not ever noticed that the consumption of Guinness, Irish whiskey, Scotch or even the one time I indulged in Bioharzard made me in any way regard sheep as anything more than sources of wool and/or meat for roasting and stewing.  It would take a lot more than alcohol to make me take up the less savory habits of my Scottish cousins (such as eating haggis, and other predilictions that shouldn't be mentioned on an open list).  :)

Pádraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com