[Loch-Ruadh] in the wake of the wake....

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Apr 30 14:21:08 PDT 2002

You're welcome, Polydore.  At least you didn't call me Janie ;)

You know, the kitchen knives just might be mine... by the time all was said
and done and washed and not put away, your things and my things were so
mixed up together that I couldn't tell what was whose.

By the way, does anyone who stayed semi-sober remember what I challenged
Padraig to do?  I think it was something about a Norman drinking song, but
many errant brain cells were killed off Saturday night.

Madelina