[Loch-Ruadh] Irish information needed

G.R.Rhine grrhine at swbell.net
Mon Apr 1 10:09:40 PST 2002

Howdy all you wonderful people in Loch Ruadh!!!

I just received a phone call from a woman (Lorin) who is interested
in some information about the Irish. I'm not sure what kind of info,
and not sure who would have time to help her. What I do know is
that she agreed to talk (for 10 - 15 minutes) and can't seem to find
any information that doesn't just bog her down horribly. She asked
if perhaps someone could direct her to some good books (or other
sources) to help her with her research.

	Anyway... I told her I would throw her e-mail address out
here (tmlorin at sbcglobal.net), and see if anyone would bite.
Anyone?

   ~Afan~