[Loch-Ruadh] New SCAers

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Wed Apr 3 12:06:22 PST 2002

Lade Bice' or Elfsea's hospitaler (Lady Tangwystl?) should be able to help
you with garb and feast gear.  Do they have an ice chest? sleeping bag?
folding chair? Does anyone have a spare tent or maybe a dining fly that
could have sheets put up inside for privacy/to keep out the cold?

I'd offer one of the wings of our tent, but it looks like my brother & his
two kids are coming with us, so it's a full house -- 3 adults, 4 kids to our
tent.

Madelina