[Loch-Ruadh] New SCAers

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Wed Apr 3 12:08:18 PST 2002

Kylan,

As Hospitaler for Elfsea, I will have all the loaner garb available at site.  I'm afraid that we do not at this time, have any extra camping gear. Tell them to ask for the Newcomers Encampment which will be in front of the LionHeart Relics and I can get them set up.

Tangwystl

>>> kylan__ at hotmail.com 04/03/02 01:48PM >>>
I have some new poeple who are armoring up to fight in the SCA and want to
start going to events, the problem is they have no garb and no camping
stuff. Is there any one out there that can help me get them to Springfair?

Kylan