[Loch-Ruadh] New SCAers

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Wed Apr 3 14:01:33 PST 2002

You are, of course, correct, good lady.  My intention was to point out that a request for help on the Loch Ruadh list should first be fulfilled by the folk of Loch Ruadh, before we direct the requestor to go to the Barony or elsewhere.  It would be a disservice to the Officers and the Populace of Loch Ruad do otherwise.

In your service,
Padraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com