[Loch-Ruadh] Flopsey's Thanks

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sun Apr 7 08:48:50 PDT 2002

I was so lucky to meet up with Padraig yesterday, he was so nice to let
me accompany him to Springfaire!  I met many, many new people and had
the chance to renew some old friendships. As usual, many people kept
mistaking me for that Dana person. There were not as many MERRY MEN as I
had hoped, guess the weather had a little hand in that. But, I had a
grand time despite the dreary weather. The hospitality that abounds in
Loch Ruadh has not changed, even though the name has....what happened to
the Dun???? Thanks everyone for making my brief appearance a success.

Flopsey
the unpredictable!!