[Loch-Ruadh] Cleanup Day at Polydore's

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Apr 12 21:01:00 PDT 2002

Remember the cleanup day at Polydore's tomorrow (Saturday) in preparation for the wedding and wake on the 27th.  The plan is to concentrate first on the workshop, so there is a place to go if the weather turs completely inhospitable.  We should also plan on making a first pass at the mowing and trimming if the weather tomorrow permits, so it's not 9 feet high on the day and we're trying to mow hay rather than grass.  If you have a gas-powered trimmer, please bring it.

I suggest we try to get out there around noon or shortly thereafter.

Padraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com