[Loch-Ruadh] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:33:28 PDT 2002

Thank you!  Duchess Willow won the cloak and she was VERY pleased.  She
performed the opening piece and seemed to set the tone for the remaining
competitors.  We had about 10 people competing and everyone did a fantastic
job.  You really missed a good one!  We look forward to seeing you here next
time.
I hope I didn't sound too nasty with the person who asked, If it ain't
illegal, ain't it fun?  I am just really tired of some people thinking that
we have a blowout, drunken, anything-goes party.  We have fun doing our
Bardic things and we try to make it pleasant for everone.  Did I sound
really pissed?
Gwenllian