[Loch-Ruadh] Passing of the Cloak

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Mon Apr 15 08:32:36 PDT 2002

Congratulations Your Grace!

Arodonn and I were attending to mundane household matters that couldn't wait and we are very disappointed to have to miss the passing of the cloak.

See you all at Bardic next time!

Tangwystl

>>> julie_self at hotmail.com 04/13/02 10:24PM >>>
Greeting and Salutations!

Last night's Wandering Bardic was very well attended and we had a great
time.  There were many competitors for the cloak and each one did a superb
presentation.  Thank all of you for making it a memorable evening!
The new holder of the Cloak of Kragenworth Keep is Her Grace, Duchess Willow
de Wisp!  This fine lady has been a staunch supporter of this Bardic since
it's inception and the judges felt that her presentation was outstanding.
All the presentations were excellent and the judges had a difficult time
making a final decision.  It put me in awe of our (SCA) bards' talents,
since many of the pieces were original.
Those of you who couldn't be here missed a chance to hear bardic performance
at its best.  Again, thanks to all who were here and a special Thank You to
Jen Vie (sp?), the previous holder of the cloak, for being such a fine bard!
The book of Kragenworth Bards has been given to Antigonus and will be passed
to each succeeding bard to enter his/her pieces.  Thank you Padraig for the
lovely illumination and lettering on the title page.

Lord Tarkus Pengriff
Lady Gwenllian Hertewelle