[Loch-Ruadh] Discovering your blues name.........

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Fri Apr 19 14:04:51 PDT 2002

Heh, heh!

Blind Liver River (Shana Lorel Hardy)

Big Pickles Lee (Tangwystl verch Maredudd)
As normal, I like my SCA result better.

Tangwystl

 A friend is someone who knows
 the song in your heart
 and can sing it back to you
 when you have forgotten
 the words.;

 --  Unknown

>>> jane.sitton at radioshack.com 04/19/02 03:25PM >>>
Can't remember if I'd sent this before...

Boney Eyes Davis (Jane Eleanor Sitton) or Jailhouse Legs Parker (Madelina de
Lyndesaye)

Here's a formula I found on the net to determine your stage name if you
decided to become a blues musician.....

Follow the instructions below for the genuine thrill that comes with
discovering your blues name: