[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Time Change

Kylan --- kylan__ at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 15:24:31 PDT 2002

Dear Friends,

    House Broken Axe would like to announce the time change of our fighter
practice. The old time was from 2:30 to about 6:00, it has moved to 4:30 -
when we can't see anymore. We had a total of five household fighters out
last night and a new fighter strapped on armor for the first time. Please if
you have Tuesdays off and would like to come out and test your metal, play
some, or learn, fill free to join us.

Kylan Ulfgierrson War Chieftain Of House Broken Axe.