[Loch-Ruadh] Wedding and Wake

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 26 07:30:23 PDT 2002

Greetings to all,

The Wedding and Wake will take place tomorrow Elayne and I still have
much to do and the hours are counting down. All I can say now is WOW!!!
We have waited 24 month for the wadding day to arrive.

Guest from far away will state arriving around 3pm. Some of us will go
to Lord Polydor's Keep around 6pm to set up the large pavilion and
personal tent.

For all those whom will serve in the Honor Guard please bring your Fein
Ruadh Tabard if you do not have on that is ok.

Lady Elayne and I have some many people to thank. So let us say thank
you to all and may the Shamrocks grow thick under you feet.

Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
and
Lady Elayne of Loch Ruadh