[Loch-Ruadh] Stuff for Wake

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 26 15:37:51 PDT 2002

Remember folks, if you need a place to sit at the Wake, bring something
to sit on.

This is not a very children orenented event. We have not arranged for
any activities for them and the house and workshop are not
child-proofed. You will need to keep a close eye on them if you bring
them.

If you are bringing a dish to serve, bring something to serve it with -
such as a serving spoon. I do not have an unlimited supply of such
things.

There is a porta privy in the driveway. Use it! I am NOT on a city sewer
and there is a limit to the number of flushes the septic system can
handle in one day.

Parking is in the fromt yard. pleast do not block all access to it by
being a silly parker! So far, the weather has been with us and the
ground is nice and solid. You can come down the driveway to unload, but
there is not enought room for general parking there.

Room for tents in the "back 4T" or you can put sleeping bags, etc on the
floor in the workshop. Room in the house is very limited.

If someone else has not arranged for this, we need a couple of the 5
galon water coolers to mix beverages in.

That is all I can think of for the moment.

Polydore