[Loch-Ruadh] So, how was the Wake?

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:56:42 PDT 2002

Based on the comments made by Padraig and a feeling of concern over my
ever-growing flock, if it is so decided that one is needed, I'll volunteer
to autocrat next year's wake.  I'll make sure there is fine Irish Whiskey in
attendance to revive Padraig (sorry Padraig, Lord Daniel had drank the last
of my Tullamore Dew as a pre-wedding nerve calmer).  This way, I can be free
to enjoy the wake/birthday party in 2004.

Laird Sean of Argyll