[Loch-Ruadh] So, how was the Wake?

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Apr 29 12:33:12 PDT 2002

Your offers of autocratting and whiskey are noted and gratefully accepted - and I have witnesses as well.  :)

I must also note that I suffered no dearth of potables at the Wake, from the fine spiced rum Lord Daniel gave me, to the Jameson's that was supposed to be his wedding present, to Baron Daniel's fine Scotch, to the many pints of Guinness I was given (I brought some, drank many, and still went home with more than I came with), and all of the other fine drinks that were shared with me.

However, as Irish whiskey _is_ my favorite among the distilled liquors, I'll hardly say no to it, now will I?  :)

Pádraig
Nunc est bibendum
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com