[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday Springfaire Day-Trippers.

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:33:51 PST 2002

I must still be disoriented with the journey from the north.  Or must not
have had enough coffee today.  I guess Dana ISN'T going to Springfaire due
to the race this weekend and the crazy traffic in the area.

So, let me rephrase the question.

Who are planning on day tripping to Springfaire?  Who is driving?  Who has
passenger space, etc.  I am thinking about going, but not 100% sure at the
moment.  I can drive and would have space for 3 others if needed.

Eirik (the brainless)