[Loch-Ruadh] New SCAers

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Wed Apr 3 13:12:18 PST 2002

At 01:48 PM 4/3/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I have some new poeple who are armoring up to fight in the SCA and want to
>start going to events, the problem is they have no garb and no camping
>stuff. Is there any one out there that can help me get them to Springfair?
>

>Kylan

Are you coming to our populace meeting tonight?  If you are, maybe you can
give me an idea of size and how many.  Bless Dana's heart; she has worked
all day yesterday and today and has all our loaner garb freshly washed and
folded.  I feel sure we will have something for them.

If you can't make it tonight give me a call and we will see what we can do.

Bicé