[Loch-Ruadh] So, how was the Wake?

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Apr 29 11:25:15 PDT 2002

Padraig O'Maolagain wrote:

 > though no one had Irish whiskey handy to revive me with, Baron Daniel
 > saved the day with some of the finest Scotch I have ever tasted.

If that Scotch has an effect anything like the general Irish behaviors
caused by Guinness, then perhaps we'd better practice some discretion
concerning Padraig and some of the more common Scottish... ummm...
habits. Sean, keep an eye on that flock of yours...

Sluggy!

--

  "Forgive your enemies--but never forget their names."
        John F. Kennedy

  Why oh why didn't I take the BLUE pill?

--

$ chown -R us:us yourbase/