[Loch-Ruadh] in the wake of the wake....

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Apr 30 14:52:13 PDT 2002

The drum is mine - I meant to go back in and get it and got distracted by the gabfest that had gathered outside the porch door.  :)

"We were sitting around singing drinking songs... Well, I was singing, I'm not sure what you could call what the Normans were doing.  (Normans aren't very musical, you know.)"

When was this challenge issued?  I'm not one to forget challenges, especially when they involve both singing _and_ drinking.  :)

Pádraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com