[Loch-Ruadh] Wake and Wedding

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:51:04 PDT 2002

I had a marvelous time Saturday and am finally recovering.  If they were not
on a honeymoon in Mexico, I know that Daniel and Elayne would be sending
their thank-yous as well.  THANK YOU to everyone who worked so hard to pull
this off.  There are too many for me to thank individually, but you were all
wonderful!  Special thanks to Padraig for sharing his wake!
My only regret is that I was too pooped to spend time with many of my
friends.  I wasn't being a snot.  My feet were too sore to move around much.
  I love you all.

Gwenllian