[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Property Search!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Sat Aug 3 12:07:18 PDT 2002

HELP!!! My office is being audited!!  I have to produce a copy of the
inventory as this part of my job responsibilities!!

Do you have anything that belongs to the Canton?   If so, would you
please send me an email listing those items?

Conal & Magdalea have generously offered us the use of one of their
storage sheds so we can have everything in one location. Lughnasad is a
good time to get this organized. I would like to see everything that is
Canton property moved to that location right after Lughnasad!!

Thanks,
Dana

Lughnasadh is coming, are we ready?