[Loch-Ruadh] Not-So-Wandering Bardic

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 16:32:43 PDT 2002

Gonna have to be square :(  I'll be outta town starting tomorrow until next
Saturday.  See you all Saturday evening.

Sean

From: "Julie Self" <julie_self at hotmail.com>
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org, loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Loch-Ruadh] Not-So-Wandering Bardic
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 12:36:29 -0500

Greetings and Salutations!

Well, we did have bardic last night and 11 souls braved the heat to partake
of a few songs and some very relaxed conversation.  We missed those regulars
who couldn't make it and we enjoyed the company of those who could.
And then there is Terric, who is on his way to PENNSIC!  I do envy him that.
Take care, all, and we will see most of you at Lughnasadh, or at LR populace
on Wed.

Be there or be square!

Gwenllian